We want to work with you
All you need to do is come with your passion..
We thrive on a system where we pride ourselves in being able to solve traditional problems with a modern approach. Our teams are autonomous and believe in customer centricity, placing the need for solutions at the zenith.
Each member of the Data Affect family is given the opportunity to challenge the bar and raise it higher. Our open culture and diversity, allow employees to explore their creative limits while continuing to have fun at work.
While we are always looking for great people to grow out talent base, the positions listed below are immediately available.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with the job title.
Social Media and Communication Intern
GOAL OF POSITION
The social media & communications Intern will have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow Data Affect’s social media presence, and make contributions to our Marketing Department. Under the Director of IT, the social media & communications Intern will assist in the storytelling of employee hiring programs, events, and promotion of upcoming employment opportunities and educative events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Creating social media content that represents the brand message and personality of Data Affect on our main social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, IG Stories, SnapChat, Twitter and LinkedIn.)
- Interacting with followers, local universities, and other accounts to keep engagement levels up.
- Researching and assisting with the implementation of social media strategies that promote programs and raise awareness of Data Affect.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team regarding social media analytics, growth strategies, etc.
- Working with Graphic Designer and/or Media Intern on various video projects.
- Using social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Facebook Creator Studio. Not familiar? No problem, we’ll train you.
- Assisting with one Friday Night a month as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of IT.
- Passion for the mission of Data Affect.
- Willingness to stay active and current (on trends) with all relevant social media outlets.
- Creativity and a vigorous work ethic.
- Sensitivity to different opinions.
- A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Reliable transportation.
- The ability to work well with individuals and groups.
- The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
- A sense of humor.
It is the desire of Data Affect, through our internship program, for each student to experience hands-on training in a career area of interest and develop practical leadership skills for the future. We encourage interns to:
- Set personal goals for what he/she would like to accomplish during their internship.
- Have regular informational meetings with staff.
- Tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about the organization.
- Gain exposure to new ideas and people (network).
- Not be afraid to ask questions.
- Take Initiative.
HOW TO APPLY: Your resume along with the cover letter, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. You will be contacted if your credentials match the needs of Data Affect. This process may be prolonged due to the high volume of applications we receive. No phone calls or visits please.
Operations Support Analyst
We are looking for a talented professional with experience in Business Operations to fulfil an opening in Data Governance and Analytics Platform Services team. You will help with reporting and governance, senior management presentations, internal communication, and business operations routines.
You will collaborate with experienced individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds, to accomplish tasks assigned to you.
* Manages diverse administrative functions for a large and complex business unit. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Analytical skills that demonstrate ability to learn how to navigate systems, access data, reconcile numbers from different sources, identify discrepancies and understand drivers of change within data
* Produce reports and perform data analytics on large sets of data related to service quality; Ability to analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
* Measure, track & report key metrics to various internal and external audiences, including senior executives; Ability to respond to ad-hoc requests for information from team members and other requestors by asking questions, identifying relevant data needed to satisfy the request
* Support communications strategy to deliver consistent and important information to the organization, in a timely manner.
* Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Power Point, Excel, Word skills – including formulas, graphs, and data manipulation
* Ability to develop concise and effective senior level presentations
* Strong data analysis skill set to drive insights and inform recommendations
* Strong business partnership skills Able to build broad-based business relationships across the organization. Skillfully influences colleagues to promote ideas
* Strong business acumen, specifically in supporting a technology organization
* Ability to work independently and work well in a team
* Adaptable to change
* Highly organized and efficient individual possessing the ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail/accuracy
* Proven leadership qualities enabling individual to influence and drive policy and procedure decisions
Desired Job Skills
* Strong ability to deliver presentations
* Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self
* Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to drive efficiencies
* Efficiency in communicating complex information to staff at different levels
* Ability to handle sensitive business information
* Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to challenge the status quo
* Sound business acumen and problem solving skills; ability to analyze problems, recommend options, and execute solutions
* Expertise to automate reports and create pertinent dashboards
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote
Compensation: Depends on experience
WHAT YOU BENEFIT
Here are some reasons you should consider joining Data Affect
We provide adequate vacation time to relax, rejuvenate and ensure you spend enough time with close ones.
Medical, dental and vision plans come as a part of being in the Data Affect family, so you are always 10/10.
Experiencing Data Affect Consulting meaning becoming a part of us. Our trainings are comprehensive to help you get on board with in weeks.
If you love your time at Data Affect, tell your friends about us and we’ve got a little referral surprise for you.
We’re catalysts of growth
We’ve built ourselves on expertise over the years with a global footprint and employees across the globe, Data Affect has learnt that our people and our customers are our most valuable assets.
We’ve built a strong foundation that has helped us gain a competitive edge, helping our customers navigate their business problem and provide a strong solution.
What we are made of
We’ve grown with services that we understand are critical to the success of an enterprise in today’s market.
A strong expertise in various pillars of Data Management like Data Governance, Data Privacy, Data Integration, Data Quality that allows us to help fortune 500 achieve and be compliant with their governance journey.
Helping you identify the best roadmap to success and charting the most optimal path, we’ve specialized in consulting businesses.
Delivering all your resource requirement, we’ve built an expert team that allows us to find and recruit the best talent in the industry.
20130 Lakeview Center Plaza, Suite 400, Ashburn, VA 20147
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Let us know your consulting needs or your career goals, we will reach you with an extraordinary opportunity to help you achieve the same.